Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1057 Channels and Something Good is On

I'm not a big TV watcher, but I'm beginning to think the medium is enjoying a bit of a renaissance, at least in my eyes. Right now I'm watching "Life on Mars" and that's preceded by "Lost". I'm not about to do any synopsis of these series but both have paranormal/fantasy/sci-fi overtones to them and so it may just be the appeal to my inner geek.*

*My inner geek is actually threatening to overtake me completely but that's a topic to visit some other time.

Off the top of my head there are 6 shows I make an honest attempt to watch each week:

Lost
Life on Mars*
Battlestar Galactica
Family Guy
Doctor Who
Torchwood

*Michael Imperioli's mustache on the show should get it's own billing; it's practically a character all itself.

5 Sci-Fi and 1 animated comedy.

It must be a case of arrested development.

No comments: